Effective Date: February 1, 2022
1. Information We Collect
A. Types of Information We Collect
Modern Meadow collects information from you when you use the Services and when you choose to share information with us. This may include “Personal Information” such as: your biographical information (e.g., name, address, email address, user name, telephone or mobile number), any user generated content (e.g., ratings, reviews, comments, video, audio containing your image or voice, or call history); geo-location information; unique user identifiers (e.g. VoIP identifier, instant messaging ID, video chat identifier, or social networking login information, third party platform login information).
B. Information Automatically Collected
Additionally, whenever you visit or interact with the Services, Modern Meadow or its third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local shared objects (Flash cookies), HTML5 cookies, or other technologies to automatically or passively collect information about your online activity. We may automatically collect the following information about you:
• Computer or Device Information. We may automatically collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique identifiers or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, phone model, phone operating system, carrier information, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services.
• Usage Information. We may collect information about your use of the Services, including the date and time you visit the Services, the areas or pages of the Services that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Services, the number of times you return to the Services, other click-stream or usage data for the Sites or Apps, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Services, and other sites that you may visit.
• Use of Third Party Analytic Technologies. We may use third parties’ analytics and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Sites or Apps, how people are using the Sites or Apps, how to improve the effectiveness of the Sites or Apps and related content, and to help us or those third parties serve more targeted advertising to you across the Internet. These tools may combine information from your interaction with the Sites or Apps with information collected from other sources.
2. Information Use
A. Use by or for Modern Meadow
Modern Meadow may use the information we collect from and about you for the following business purposes:
• To provide you with the Services;
• To fulfill our contractual obligations; and
• To review the usage and operations of our Sites, Apps, develop new products or services, improve the Services, and conduct analyses to enhance or improve our content, products, and services.
Modern Meadow may use the information we collect from and about you for the following commercial purposes:
• To provide you with customized content or targeted offers;
• To provide you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Modern Meadow and, or on behalf of, our marketing partners and affiliates; and
• To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic
3. Information We Share With Others
We may share your personal information with the following:
• Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Services, or administer activities on our behalf.
• Select Third Parties: We may share your information with our select partners, affiliates and other third parties for their business, operational, promotional, and marketing purposes. These entities’ use of such information is subject to their respective privacy policies.
4. Use of Tracking Cookies and Opt-outs
Certain parts of our Sites and Apps require cookies. You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
5. External Links
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
6. Publication of User Submissions
Any information you may disclose on our Sites or Apps (e.g., ratings and reviews), in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, on social media, or in other public areas becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas, including personal information.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 16. If Modern Meadow learns that a child under the age of sixteen has provided personally identifiable information, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.